Carbon 44 Front JK Complete Housing with ELocker
ESTIMATED LEAD TIME 10-16 WEEKS BEFORE SHIPPING *COVID DELAYS MAY AFFECT SHIP DATE
SHIPS WITH AMSOIL SEVERE GEAR LUBE
This is a complete, fully assembled, Bolt-In* replacement Heavy Duty housing for your Jeep JK. We choose to start with bare Currie housings. Currie has been manufacturing housings for over 60 Years, and combined with our CARBON Off Road Chromoly Axle Kits, you have the best Heavy Duty replacement for the stock front end in your Jeep JK. Features:
- 3 inch x .500 housing tubes exceed stock strength by over 100%!
- Housing has 5 degrees of caster and 5 degrees of pinion angle built in to help with driveline angles
- Optimized for 4" lift, anything more / less could encounter fitment issues or require fine tuning during final install
- Includes latest 4-pinion Eaton ELocker
- 4.56, 4.88, 5.13 and 5.38 gear ratios available
- Synergy Manufacturing Heavy Duty Ball Joints Included
- * Upgrade to Synergy Adjustable Ball Joints - These joints are infinitely adjustable and can be adjusted with the tire/wheel on. They are also rebuildable which means, if you do damage or wear out the joints, you can rebuild them rather than purchase / install new ones.
- New Yoke Installed of your Choice (other companies make you remove and install your used yoke)
- Carbon Off Road Chromoly Axle Shafts with a 15-Year Warranty!
- Unit Bearing could come in Spicer or Timken Branded box
- 10-Year Warranty on housing, gears, cover and locker!!
- Stock width
- *Bolt In means as close as possible considering other aftermarket components. Customer or installer is responsible for final fitment.